You'll love the feeling of transforming your pitcher into a finely tuned athlete with picture perfect mechanics.
Coaches, parents, even other players will marvel at how fluid and professional your pitchers look on the mound. And you'll be blown away with how much better your team plays.
The final results are astonishing. Healthier, more productive, more effective pitchers. Fewer runs allowed. And more wins for your squad.
Here's More Of What You'll Discover:
- The 2 most important keys to developing safe, effective pitching mechanics.
- Why 80% of your pitcher's practice time MUST be spent in the "stretch" position
- How to eliminate "excessive body movement" in the windup. This is one of the biggest causes of wild pitches…
- 4 critical things to look for in your pitcher's throwing position. (one's in the torso, one's in the throwing arm, and two are in the legs…)
- A tiny "glove-pull" adjustment that generates massive rotational power from the lower body, into the midsection, and through the release point… (get an extra 3-5 MPH on your fastball almost instantly)
- How to stop your pitcher from rushing his approach and delivery. This mistake is EXTREMELY common (most pitchers don't even realize they're doing it)… but it's brain-dead simple to correct!
- A brutal "Wrapping" mistake which over-rotates the torso, pulling the pitcher out of alignment and over-stressing the hip and knee joints.
- Why most pitching instructors are DEAD WRONG about "throwing overhand" … and how it actually jeopardizes the health of your pitching arm. This one seems hard to believe at first, but you'll be nodding your head in agreement once you hear Coach Berry's explanation!
- How to stop your pitcher from "short-arming" the follow-through
- IMPORTANT: Why you should NEVER use a live ball in mechanical drillwork. There's a common household item you SHOULD put in your pitcher's hand instead…
- One tiny alignment tweak that will immediately fix the majority of your horizontal control problems.
- How to break down your pitcher's mechanics using a clever little "Sequence" drill. This one's great for identifying and fixing any kinks in his delivery.
- A unique "Toe Tap" drill that immediately develops better timing and rhythm. It actually forces your pitcher to be more deliberate through the balance phase, get his hands separated, then drive forward under control… for a blazing fastball and pinpoint command!
- The "2x6 Board" drill that reinforces proper alignment through the entire pitching motion.
- The Wall Drill: Gives your pitchers instant feedback when they "wrap" the throwing arm… so they can identify and fix this problem for themselves!
- "Uphill Throwing" drill: this is the #1 key to getting better extension on the release.
- A "Double Release" drill that forces your pitcher to drive out toward the target while sustaining his balance. Do this for 20 minutes a week and you'll see an immediate boost in velocity…
- How to help your pitchers develop a rock-solid foundation with "Stride Leg Squats." This is the best functional exercise I've seen for lower body pitching strength… and you'll be amazed at how quickly it improves your pitcher's power and accuracy!
You can make this investment without any worries, because you're completely covered by my 60 day 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee!
Order this amazing package. Watch the videos, then take up to 60 days to try out these secrets with your team. If you decide this isn't for you for any reason, or no reason at all - no problem.
Just contact us and you'll receive a prompt refund of every penny of your purchase price - no questions asked and no hassles.