Baseball Signs and Signals... SIMPLIFIED!
Discover 24 Simple Communication Strategies To Make Your Team Hum Like a Well-Oiled Machine!
Would you like to improve communication with your team, tighten up your defense, and manufacture more runs on offense?
Then, please listen up. This one of a kind resource could be the answer to your prayers!
The Signs and Signals online video clinic breaks down a simple, effective communication system that will give your team a massive edge on the field.
It's easy enough to implement with youth baseball teams, and effective enough to use at the highest levels of the game.
Here's What You'll Learn
Touch Signs, Descriptive Hand Signals and Verbal Cues for Every Situation
Communicating with Baserunners
- Hit and Runs
- Squeeze Plays
- Extend/Shorten Lead
- Slide/No Slide
Communicating with Hitters
- Swing vs Take a Pitch
- Two Strike Situations
- Sac Fly
- Hit and Runs
Communicating with Fielders
- Coach to Outfielders
- Coach to Infielders
- Infielders to Pitchers
- Infielders to Outfielders
- Coach to Catchers
- Catcher to Pitcher & Infielders
Why create your own signs and signals system from scratch? This system breaks down the 24 signals every baseball coach should know, with step by step demonstrations and coaching tips that are easy for ANYONE to understand.
- When to use verbal cues vs. visual cues
- The simple "clap technique" that makes it impossible for opposing teams to steal your signs
- Communication strategies for every defensive situation: coach to players… infielder to pitcher… catcher to pitcher… catcher to infielder and more
- How to choose a sign and signal system that works best for your team
- How to make sure your base runners never get doubled up on a caught line drive
- The single biggest weakness most pitchers have (plus -- how to expose it to steal bases at will)
- How to use your shortstop to catch an opposing base runner “sleeping”
- Step by step instructions on 18 different hand signals
- The “undercover” technique a player can use to clarify a sign (without detection)
- How to use “station to station” cues to make sure your entire team is on the same page
- The "reverse psychology" mistake 85% of teams make that practically guarantees their hitter will strike out
- 10 simple techniques to position your fielders in the best possible spot to make a play
- When to send a third base runner on a sac fly… and when to hold him or her back
- The simple “1-8” number sign system perfect for high school teams
- How your position in the coaching box can be used to signal a bunt, hit and run, or squeeze play
- How to strike the RIGHT balance between simplicity and deception
- 10 different verbal cues you can begin using at practice tonight
And much more...
Think of how good it'll feel when your team operates like a finely tuned machine.
No more flubbed hit and runs... no embarrassing pick-offs or humiliating miscommunications.
Instead you'll look like a coaching genius, with dazzling squeeze plays, perfectly executed bunts, and textbook double plays.
How The Online Video Clinic Works
It's fast, fun and easy to do
Instant Video Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll send you a password and direct you to our members area, where you can get instant access to all the material.
Watch on Computer or Mobile
You can stream the videos over your Internet connection, watch them on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device.
Lifetime Access From Anywhere at Any Time
It’s available to you anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, at any time of the day or night!
And you can make this investment without any worries, because you're completely covered by my 60 day 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee!
Order this amazing package. Watch the videos, then take up to 60 days to try out these secrets with your team. If you decide this isn't for you for any reason, or no reason at all - no problem.
Just contact us and you’ll receive a prompt refund of every penny of your purchase price – no questions asked and no hassles.
Click the Add to Cart button to get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Check out these answers to the most common questions coaches ask...
What age level is this for?
This online clinic is designed for kids age 6 to12, and recommended for beginner players. The focus is mostly on basic hitting fundamentals, with additional material to challenge your more advanced hitters as they begin to progress.
What if this doesn't work for me?
This online clinic comes with a special 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason, you're not 100% thrilled with the material, just send us an email within 60 days of purchase and we'll gladly refund you full payment. No questions asked. No funny business. No "wiggle clauses." You either love this resource or you don't pay a penny.
Can parents and athletes use this? Or is it just for coaches?
This online clinic includes drills and techniques that can be done individually, with a partner, or with small group of players. So it’s great for coaches to use during team practice… OR for parents or athletes who want to work on their skills at home.
How do I access the videos? Do I need to wait for anything in the mail?
You get instant access to the entire online video clinic, right over your computer, smartphone or tablet. There's no waiting for DVDs in the mail, and no shipping charges.