How To Develop Pinpoint Pitching Control... Even If You Can Barely Throw A Strike Right Now!
Here's the secret to reigning in your wild pitchers, and establishing LETHAL command and control for every fastball, curveball and changeup!
QUESTION: What's the single most important factor for pitching success?
b) Command (ie. Control)
d) Changing Speeds
A lot of young pitchers (and inexperienced coaches) would say "Velocity!"
After all, most kids dream of lighting up the radar guns and blowing heaters past overwhelmed batters.
But if you look at the some of the most dominant pitchers of our generation - guys like Jamie Moyer, Tom Glavine, and Greg Maddux - it was their command of the ball that made them so darn successful… their ability to hit spots with jaw-dropping consistency and precision.
That's what the Pinpoint Pitching online clinic is all about.
Inside, you'll discover a simple, A-B-C formula for helping your pitchers develop lethal command and control for their fastball, curveball, and changeup... so they can locate the ball anywhere inside (or outside) the strike zone... at any speed they want... with 100% confidence and consistency.
Your instructor for this online clinic is Guy Simmons, a nationally recognized clinic speaker and one of the country's top pitching coaches. Coach Simmons explains the process in a simple, easy-to-understand way that's easy for anyone to grasp… whether you're a grizzled baseball veteran… or it's your first time stepping onto the field.
The online clinic is divided into 4 sections, running about 51 minutes in total.
Pinpoint Pitching Mechanics
You'll begin with a detailed explanation of why mechanics affect your pitcher's ability to control the ball… and how important it is to create mechanical efficiency.
- The #1 key to mastering control of your pitches.
- A HUGE footwork mistake that throws off your pitcher's equilibrium, destroys his balance, and completely sabotages his delivery. Go straight to 3:59 to see what it is… and learn exactly how to fix it!
- A simple 3-inch "tweak" in your plate-side leg lift that immediately boosts the velocity of your fastball… without sacrificing control!
- How to fire the backside and generate torque through the midsection, for a more fluid, more powerful move towards the plate
- A super-effective "chin-pointing" technique that automatically corrects your pitcher's alignment, for a precise, repeatable delivery to any location in the strike zone
- The most common error pitchers make during the finish. Learn what it is, and exactly how to stop it
- Should your pitchers throw at max effort? Or hold back a bit to maintain control? Go to 22:35 to get the answer to this controversial question…
Pinpoint Pitching Patterns
Next, Coach Simmons takes you through the 4 critical pitch patterns your kids should be working on at every practice.
These routines give your kids a tight, structured approach for working on their mechanics in practice, while adding the pressure and intensity of a real game situation.
You'll learn which locations of the strike zone are most effective for pitchers to target… and how to hit those spots with pinpoint precision!
Pinpoint Pitching Drills
Coach Simmons reveals his six favorite control pitching drills, all explained with simple instructions, and demonstrated to perfection by elite-level pitchers.
- Knee Pattern Drill: learn how to isolate the upper body, create torque through the midsection, and reach directly to the target
- Curveball Drill: train your pitchers to rotate the shoulders and release the ball out front, for a big-breaking curve ball that's practically unhittable!
- Power Drill: builds strength in the back leg and shoulder, for stunning velocity and precision on every pitch
- Balance Drill: creates superior muscle memory in the lower body and core, for better balance and control on the mound
- Lift to Balance Drill: teaches your pitchers to bring the lead leg as high as possible, while keeping the head over the pivot foot and driving strongly toward the plate
- Glide to Stride Drill: reinforces a smooth, fluid pitching motion, while preventing your kids from "forward leaking", or "premature leg kick"
Bringing it All Together
To finish the online clinic Coach Simmons takes you through the entire pitching motion from set-up to finish… demonstrating the mechanics for both righties and lefties.
You'll see the most common errors your players are likely to make, and learn some killer coaching cues and pointers to help you shorten the learning curve…. and get the most dramatic improvements in the least possible time!
How The Online Video Clinic Works
Instant Video Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll send you a password and direct you to our members area, where you can get instant access to all the material.
Watch on Computer or Mobile
You can stream the videos over your Internet connection, watch them on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device.
Lifetime Access From Anywhere at Any Time
It’s available to you anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, at any time of the day or night!
You can make this investment without any worries, because you're completely covered by my 60 day 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee!
Order this amazing package. Watch the videos, then take up to 60 days to try out these secrets with your team. If you decide this isn't for you for any reason, or no reason at all - no problem.
Just contact us and you'll receive a prompt refund of every penny of your purchase price - no questions asked and no hassles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Check out these answers to the most common questions coaches ask...
What age level is this for?
This online clinic is designed for kids age 10 and up, and recommended for intermediate and advanced level players. While some fundamentals are covered, the focus is on more complex skills and drills for experienced players.
Can parents and athletes use this? Or is it just for coaches?
This online clinic includes drills and techniques that can be done individually, with a partner, or with small group of players. So it’s great for coaches to use during team practice… OR for parents or athletes who want to work on their skills at home.
What if this doesn't work for me?
This online clinic comes with a special 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason, you're not 100% thrilled with the material, just send us an email within 60 days of purchase and we'll gladly refund you full payment. No questions asked. No funny business. No "wiggle clauses." You either love this resource or you don't pay a penny.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
If you follow these skill progressions in this online clinic, we're confident that you'll start seeing improvement at your very next practice. All of the video segments are broken down in step by step detail, with clear demonstrations and coaching pointers. So you can learn these techniques quickly, teach them quickly, and start seeing results right away!
How do I access the videos? Do I need to wait for anything in the mail?
You get instant access to the entire online video clinic, right over your computer, smartphone or tablet. There's no waiting for DVDs in the mail, and no shipping charges.