Attention Baseball Coaches and Parents
Does Your Pitcher Make These 5 Common Mistakes?
Here's how to spot and correct the 5 most common mechanical pitching errors. With detailed drills to improve your mechanics, boost your velocity, and develop laser-guided command and control!
For a pitcher, there's nothing more frustrating than struggling to throw strikes.
And for a coach (or parent), there's nothing more heartbreaking than watching a kid give free pass after free pass to first.
Missing high... low... left... right... sending the catcher scurrying to the backstop after every pitch.
It's embarrassing for the kid.
It's demoralizing for your team.
And it's agonizing for most coaches (trust me - I've been there!)
Here's The Hardest Part
The entire pitching motion happens in the blink of an eye.
And even for experienced coaches, it's almost impossible to spot the mechanical errors your pitcher is making!
Unless... you know exactly what you're looking for.
Pitching Faults and Fixes
Inside, you'll discover exactly how to spot and correct the 5 most common mechanical pitching errors. Complete with detailed drills to skyrocket your pitcher's skill level.
It’s simple to grasp, easy to implement, and 100% SAFE to use for all ages.
Each drill is broken down with step by step video instructions... coaching tips... and printable "cheat sheets" you can take right to the field.
Perfect for youth baseball coaches. Baseball parents. Or anyone who wants to improve their kid's pitching skills - FAST.
Best of all - you can save 75% off the regular price when you order today!
The Ultimate Skill Development Plan
Get instant online access on any device.
Easy to use. Fast results. Better pitchers.
Step by Step Video Instruction
NAIA Hall of Fame Coach Scott Berry breaks down his complete system for spotting and correcting the most common pitching flaws
Key Coaching Points
Bullet point summaries of each video, written in plain English. Helping you understand key concepts, and accelerate your results (even if this is all new to you).
Printable PDF "Cheat Sheets"
Easy-to-use drill instructions you can take right to the field. Just download and print… or save to your phone.
Your Instructor: Coach Scott Berry
- 36 seasons as Head Coach at Mayville State University (ND)
- 23 regular season championships
- NAIA Hall of Fame
- 3 NAIA Regional Titles
- Career record of 1058-585-1
- 23 time Conference Coach of the Year
- 9 time District 12 Coach of the Year
- 4-time NAIA Region Coach of the Year
The 5 Most Common Pitching Flaws
Coach Berry breaks down the 5 most common mechanical problems pitchers face at every competitive level. And provides simple tweaks and coaching tips to immediately correct them.
- Flaw #1 - Rushing: The pitcher gets his body way out in front and his arm drags behind. This problem is often caused by over-exuberance... and leads to missing pitches high and low
- Flaw #2 - Throwing Open the Front Side: This is caused by the pitcher rotating his upper torso too much during the delivery and release phase.
- Flaw #3 - Arm Wrapping: The pitcher twists the upper torso too much, causing him to wrap arm behind his back and throwing his entire body out of out of alignment. This results in poor horizontal control, missing pitches to the left and the right.
- Flaw #4 - Bad Arm Angle: By throwing "too overhand" the pitcher over-arches his back, throwing him off balance and out of alignment
- Flaw #5 - Incomplete Follow Through: The pitcher fails to properly extend the arm and allow it time and space to naturally decelerate (this one flaw can cause major elbow and shoulder problems)
6 Step by Step Drills for Better Mechanics
Next we'll break down 6 simple drills designed to correct these mechanical flaws. All demonstrated with step by step video instructions and detailed coaching tips.
Video Drill #1:
Helps pitchers perfect the 6 mechanical phases of pitching, and identifies any kinks in his delivery
Video Drill #2:
Toe Tap Drill
Trains pitchers to separate their hands and move forward under control, for better timing, rhythm and command
Video Drill #3:
Lift to Balance Drill
Uses a unique tool (which you probably have lying around your garage) to reinforce proper alignment and balance
Video Drill #4:
Gives your pitchers instant feedback when they "wrap" the throwing arm… so they can identify and fix this problem for themselves!
Video Drill #5:
Lift to Balance Drill
Teaches pitchers to get their chest out over their lead leg when throwing (this is the #1 key to getting better extension on the release)
Video Drill #6:
Follow Through & Squat Drill
My all-time favorite functional strength drill for pitchers. Develops a rock-solid foundation, boosts velocity, and improves accuracy
Hurry... Get Pitching Faults and Fixes Now!
Order now and get:
- Detailed breakdown of the 5 most common pitching flaws... and simple instructions on how to fix them ($9.95 value)
- 6 step by step drills for better mechanics ($9.95 value)
- Printable Drill Sheets ($5.00 value)
- Pitching Faults and Fixes Cheat Sheet ($5.00 value)
- Instant Online Access
- 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
... all for just
$19.95 $9.95. That's 50% off the regular price if you order today.
Click the Add to Cart button now for INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS!
60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident in this Skill Development Plan that we’re going to put our money (and reputation) on the line.
Watch the videos and try out the techniques. If you don’t see the immediate improvement we’ve promised… just write back and we’ll give you a full, fast and cheerful refund. No questions asked.
No fine print. No wiggle clauses.
You love the Development Plan or you don’t pay for it. Period.