Hitting 101 for Youth Baseball
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Teach Hitting To Kids Under 12
A Step by Step Skill Development Plan for Coaches and Parents
Hitting 101 for Youth Baseball lays out a simple, A-B-C formula for teaching basic hitting technique to kids.
Including step by step video instructions... coaching tips... printable checklists, templates and "cheat sheets" you can take right to the field.
It's simple, fun and easy to learn.
Perfect for youth baseball coaches. Baseball parents. Or anyone who wants to improve their kid's hitting skills - FAST.
It's all broken down into three step by step video modules.
The Ultimate Skill Development Plan
Get instant online access to the complete program.
Easy to use. Fast results. Better hitters.
Step by Step Video Instruction
NCAA legend David Altopp takes you through his complete, step by step roadmap for teaching hitting to youth baseball players.
Key Coaching Points
Bullet point summaries of each video, written in plain English. Helping you understand key concepts, and accelerate your results (even if this is all new to you).
Printable PDF "Cheat Sheets"
Easy-to-use checklists and templates you can take right to the field. Just download and print… or save to your phone.
Your Instructor: Coach David Altopp
Your instructor for this online video program is David Altopp, a 34 year college baseball veteran with 804 career wins.
Coach Altopp is a member of the American Baseball Coaches Hall of Fame, Tennessee Baseball Coaches Hall of Fame and NAIA Hall of Fame. He's recognized as one of the most accomplished and respected hitting instructors on the planet.
Here's What You'll Learn
A Simple, A-B-C Formula For Teaching Basic Hitting Technique To Kids
Video Module #1:
Basic Hitting Fundamentals
- A simple 20-second test that tells you exactly what type of bat your young hitter should use
- 2 easy checkpoints to ensure the proper grip
- The fastest, easiest, most effective way to teach the batting stance - including plate alignment, hand position, bat angle, head movement, and eye focus
- The #1 stance mistake young kids make (makes it impossible to hit inside pitches)
- Should your kid choke up? Use this easy test to decide.
- The one place your hitter should NEVER hold the bat
Video Module #2:
- 2 easy ways to teach bunting to youth baseball players (one old-school, one modern)
- The exact angle you should be holding the bat at the point of contact
- A simple "two-finger" technique which helps players lay down soft, controlled bunts right down the first or third baseline
- What you should NEVER do when sacrifice bunting (young players make this mistake all the time)
Video Module #3:
Simplified Swing Mechanics
- The easiest way to teach the swing - from the trigger, to the stride, hip rotation, contact point and follow through
- 5 little words that can help hitters DOUBLE their hitting power
- The biggest mistake kids make on the stride... and a quick coaching tip that immediately fixes it
- A simple "bat push" test to see if your hitter is rotating his hips
- What you should REALLY be telling hitters about their back elbow (HINT: most coaches are dead wrong about this...)
LIMITED TIME BONUS
3 Free Hitting "Cheat Sheets"
Instant PDF Access. Print As Many Copies As You Need ($14.85 value)
So far, we're 13-1! Your concepts were simple, but effective, and at a fair price. They helped keep us focused throughout the season and keep the kids in the game.
Cottondale Dixie Youth
The system helped me keep things organized and help me determine which activities and/or drills are the ones I want/need given the development of players on our team.
I especially like the documents that I can print and take to practices with me. I'm able to add notes as needed and then have various coaching tips at my finger tips
Greendale Panthers, Greendale, WI
With the your help, my team's improved skills enabled us to win a big tournament in Tucson, where our travel guys BEAT the Arizona State champions that went earlier to the Western Regional in San Bernardino, California.
13-U travel team, Sierra Vista, AZ
My team has only been together for 30 days and we played our first tournament and we were 1 game shy of going to the championship game. Nobody Expected this. I thank you for the tools you have provided me and my team.
11U Travel Ball
I picked up a lot of great ideas since I work with kids as young as four up through high school. The kids love the drills and I enjoyed how detailed they were. All of the drills were simple and very effective. Everything was easy to remember and take to the field.
Ft Worth TX Little Yankees
My favorite part was the convenience and easy access. The system guides you through the basics that work, and we saw improved mechanics for all players.
Sluggers, Franklin, WI
60 Day No Questions Asked
Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident in this Skill Development Plan that we’re going to put our money (and reputation) on the line.
Watch the videos and try out the techniques. If you don’t see the immediate improvement we’ve promised… just write back and we’ll give you a full, fast and cheerful refund. No questions asked.
No fine print. No wiggle clauses.
You love the Development Plan or you don’t pay for it. Period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence? Here are some of the most common questions our customers ask.
What age level is this for?
This development plan is designed for ages 6-12. The focus is on basic hitting fundamentals for kids. You can use it to teach the proper swing from scratch… or to help more experienced players improve their mechanics.
Do I need any special equipment?
Just the same stuff you’re probably using at practice right now: balls, gloves, bases, and batting tees.
How do I access the material? Is there anything to wait for in the mail?
This is a digital product, delivered in online video and PDF format. As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you into our members area, where you get instant access to all the material.
You can watch the videos right over your computer screen or mobile device, from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
What if I'm not happy with the product?
This package comes with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Watch the videos and try out the techniques. If you don’t see the immediate improvement we’ve promised… just write back and we’ll give you a full, fast and cheerful refund.
Hurry... Get Hitting 101 for Youth Baseball Now!
Order now and get:
- Video Module 1: Basic Hitting Fundamentals ($9.95 value)
- Video Module 2: Bunting Basics ($9.95 value)
- Video Module 3: Simplified Swing Mechanics ($9.95 value)
- Key Coaching Pointers for Each Video
- Simplified Swing Mechanics Checklist ($4.95 value)
- Bunting Basics Checklist ($4.95 value)
- Bat Sizing Chart ($4.95 value)
- Instant Online Access
- 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
... all for just
$44.70 $29.95 $7. Click the Add to Cart button now for INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS!
WARNING: This discount is only available for the first 250 coaches! Order now and save 86%