Simplified Hitting Mechanics for Youth Baseball
In This Video...
Coach Bob Bennett takes you through four simplified phases for teaching basic hitting mechanics.
You'll also learn a simple "hitting language" to use during batting practice, so your players understand EXACTLY what you're trying to teach or correct.
Give it a quick watch, and if you like what you see, make sure to Like the page and leave a comment at the bottom!
About The Instructor
Bob Bennett is the former head baseball coach of Fresno State University and one of the winningest Division I coaches of all time. His career record of 1302-759-4 ranks among the top 10 on the NCAA Division I all-time victory list.
During 34 seasons, Bennett won 17 conference titles and made two trips to the College World Series. A Lefty Gomez Award winner for his lifetime contributions to the game, Bennett was also named Conference Coach of the Year 14 times, NCAA Coach of the Year in 1988, and inducted into the American Baseball Coaches Hall of Fame in 1992.
The Youth Baseball Success System is jam-packed with 71 game-tested drills to rapidly improve your youth baseball team. Here's a small sample of what's included...
- How to develop flawless hitting mechanics - from the ground up
- Fun and effective drills for baserunning, sliding and leading off
- An A-B-C formula for developing proper pitching mechanics
- Daily development drills for catchers, infielders, outfielders and pitchers
- 11 pre-designed practice plans to save you HOURS of time and energy
- 13 baseball coaching "cheat sheets to manage your team like a pro
- And much more...